How the Program Works:
To earn rewards for referring family and friends to Arsenal Credit Union, all you need to do is sign up for the Arsenal Credit Union Refer a Friend Program by providing your name, a valid email address, your date of birth and accepting the program Terms & Conditions.
If you are planning to become an Arsenal Credit Union member because your family member or friend told you about us, make sure you claim your referral offer, become an Arsenal Credit Union member and return to the referral site to provide us with your date of birth to earn your reward.
Rules for Referrers:
- Program participants must be current Arsenal Credit Union members, age 18 or older, whose accounts are in good standing for a minimum of 30 days.
- Sign up for the Arsenal Credit Union Refer a Friend Program by providing your name, a valid email address, your date of birth and accepting the program Terms & Conditions.
- A total of $100 in rewards can be earned per calendar year for successful referrals.
- A referred customer can only accept one referral; additional rewards cannot be redeemed by either party for referring someone who has already claimed a referral offer from someone else.
- You cannot refer yourself.
Rules for Referees:
- Claim your Arsenal Credit Union Refer a Friend Program offer by logging onto the Refer a Friend Program and inputting your name and email address.
- Must be age 18 or older and keep account in good standing for 30 days.
- Agree to accept program emails and the Program Terms & Conditions when claiming your offer.
- Provide us with your date of birth after you have become an Arsenal Credit Union member.
- Only one referral from one current Arsenal Credit Union member will be accepted; rewards cannot be redeemed by more than one referrer.
Referral Period Rules:
- Referees must claim the referral offer within 14 days of receiving an initial referral message.
- A referee who becomes an Arsenal Credit Union member prior to claiming his or her referral offer will not be able to assert that he or she was referred, therefore neither party will receive a reward for this particular referral.
- A referee must finalize his or her Arsenal Credit Union membership and log back into the Refer a Friend Program to provide his or her date of birth within 30 days of claiming the offer. If Arsenal Credit Union membership is finalized more than 30 days after the referral offer has been claimed, offer amounts will not be rewarded to either party.